Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from a lemon scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. Native to northern Australia, the oil is known for its refreshing aroma that helps create an invigorating environment. Lemon Eucalyptus oil is high in cleansing citronellal and citronellol, making this essential oil ideal for surface and skin cleansing. In addition to its topical cleansing benefits, Lemon Eucalyptus can be used to clear and refresh the air. Keep Lemon Eucalyptus oil on hand when in need of a revitalizing boost.
- Add to a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces and refresh any room.
- Diffuse to encourage a positive environment with a bright, fresh scent.
- Add one to two drops to the palm of your hands, rub together, and inhale to uplift and brighten your day.
- During your skin care routine, add one to two drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil to your favorite doTERRA skin cleanser.
- Blend three to four drops in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing, uplifting massage.